Sunday, March 13, 2005

Follow-Up to the First Part

Abrupt Awakening

I quickly shot up,
sitting there in the middle of the day,
sweating as if streaming fountains of ocean water were
very closely placed together on the surface of my skin.

I'm panting violently,
and my sight is blurred to the point of blindness.

Everything is loud,
Everything is vivid.

My mindis racing in such a way that I can't focus,
there's a burning sesation on my face and chest,
I can't hold back the screams.

Soon I realize that she's still there,
skating gently over the water,
the bottom of her wite dress barely grazes the surface.

She hums as she does this,
it's entrancing,
in such a way that only one who has seen it all could appreciate.

She glances over and and whispers something from accross the river,
still twirling with the wind.
It is too faint to hear,
yet I seem to have nderstood it perfectly.

I wipe the sweat off my brow,
and while taking off my shirt and diving
into the bottomless blue pit,
I think:

"Thankyou, for letting me wake"
"Thankyou, for ending the dream"

I swim up gently and rip through the surface,
she's now sitting on the ledge of a rock
with her feet semi-dipped in the water.

She looks to me and smiles,
a warm and genuine smile,
a smile that only one that knows everything could make.

She whispers once again,
"You're welcome"

5 Comments:

Blogger cbeck said...

I like it.

1:17 PM

 
Blogger kevinwarner97580664 said...

I read your blog, and i thought it was rather cool. check out My Blog
Please Click Here to view it

Have a Great Day

4:20 AM

 
Blogger meganericks8039 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

11:16 AM

 
Blogger fransmith40157510 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

8:21 PM

 
Blogger joecollins74015892 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

12:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home